Appropriate colors to go see Jack White tonight. #fotd @thirdmanrecordsofficial #jackwhite #lazaretto #nyx #coastalscents #benefit #sephora #urbandecay
Roger Ballen /Die Antwoord
The Photographers Gallery za in Cape Town had planned to host Roger Ballen’s Boarding House exhibition in 2010. This particular series had been on view at most of the major art centres across the world. What was of particular interest was the announcement of a major Roger Ballen exhibition at the Iziko South African National Gallery in Cape Town during 2010 as well. This was a first retrospective of his work at this art museum. Once the date for the museum exhibition had been confirmed it was also made clear by the museum director, Mr. Riason Naidoo, that no associated commercial exhibition would be permissible during the duration of the museum show. Thus, the Photographers Gallery za had to cancel its long-planned solo exhibition. It was a disaster. Because the 2011 schedule had been confirmed, there were no slots available to postpone the exhibition to a later date. A better strategy soon emerged: cancel the Boarding House solo exhibition completely and start planning a new exhibition. It was during this upheaval when Ballen mentioned, almost in passing, that he had done some work with the musical duo, Die Antwoord.
Minghao Dong (b.1983, China/France) Minghao Dong was born in Inner Mongolia, China. Graduated from University of Dalian in 2008, Minghao works predominantly in the medium of painting but also engravings and installations. Gerard Richter has been the greatest influence. This new series of paintings is a reflection of the artist pondering on the properties of human, life and death in a time characterized by impatience, fragments, nihility, and a duality of highly developed civilization and disorder.
THIS IS THE MURDER OF ERIC GARNER. Caught on camera in ITS FULL CONTEXT.
This is the extended clip of the NYPD and EMS after they’ve murdered this man. After they’ve realized they’ve killed this man, they pretend as if he’s still alive. He’s dead on the sidewalk!! That’s why the EMS didn’t bother to attempt to resuscitate him. They did nothing to attempt to revive him. He was still in handcuffs and all they did was remove his phone and some cigarettes from his pockets, then slammed his LIFELESS BODY onto a stretcher. THEY MURDERED THIS MAN!!
- If you or I were ever to be caught on camera, in the plain view of day light, committing a crime there would be no need for an INVESTIGATION (open and shut case). But time and time again, this is the tactic that the NYPD and other terrorist groups across the U.S. uses. They see a plain video of their officers committing a crime and they “INVESTIGATE” it for years…and as time passes WE FORGET until the next time…WELL YOU BETTER START DEVELOPING A LONG MEMORY BECAUSE THE INCURSION IS COMING FOR YOU AND YOURS IF WE DON’T STOP THESE PEOPLE FROM KILLING US.
Officer DANIEL PANTALEO should be charged with MANSLAUGHTER in the second degree.
- MANSLAUGHTER in the 2nd Degree: According to New York Penal Code section 125.15 (1), a person is guilty of manslaughter in the second degree when he RECKLESSLY CAUSES THE DEATH OF ANOTHER PERSON.
- According to NY Penal Code section 15.05(3), RECKLESSNESS is defined as follows: A person acts recklessly with respect to a result or to a circumstance described by a statute defining an offense when he is AWARE of and CONSCIOUSLY DISREGARDS a SUBSTANTIAL and UNJUSTIFIABLE RISK that such result will occur or that such circumstance exists. The risk must be of such nature and degree that disregard thereof constitutes a GROSS DEVIATION FROM THE STANDARD OF CONDUCT THAT A REASONABLE PERSON WOULD OBSERVE IN THE SITUATION.
- Since 1993, the NYPD has expressly banned all applications of police choke-holds because numerous people have died in police custody as a result of these choke-holds!!! The RULE AGAINST POLICE CHOKE-HOLDS CLEARLY STATES: “Members of the NYPD will not use chokeholds.” The NYPD patrol guide defines a choke-hold as follows: “A chokehold shall include, but is not limited to, ANY PRESSURE TO THE THROAT OR WINDPIPE WHICH MAY PREVENT OR HINDER BREATHING TO REDUCE INTAKES OF AIR.”
- Officer DANIEL PANTALEO is an 8-year veteran of the NYPD. He is or should be aware of the NYPD rule against choke-holds. He is or should be aware that placing someone in a choke-hold is therefore reckless (as defined above). Placing ERIC GARNER in a chokehold was reckless because it’s a gross deviation from the explicit rules of the NYPD against using choke-holds. DANIEL PANTALEO applied a choke-hold because he clearly applied pressure to ERIC GARNER’S neck (see video). This hindered the intake of air because you can clearly hear ERIC GARNER screaming “I can’t breathe” (see video).
- THERE IS NOTHING TO INVESTIGATE…THERE IS NOTHING THAT THE NYPD CAN FIND THAT WILL BE MORE EVIDENTIARY THAN THIS VIDEO!! EVERY ELEMENT OF THE CRIME IS ON THE VIDEO.
DANIEL PANTALEO could be charged with second degree MURDER.
- NY Penal code section 125.25 (2) states: “A person is guilty of murder in the second degree when under circumstances envincing a DEPRAVED indifference to human life, he RECKLESSLY engages in conduct which creates a GRAVE RISK OF DEATH to another person, and thereby causes the death of another person.”
- DANIEL PANTALEO, as evidenced by other claims of police misconduct and excessive force has demonstrated a history of depraved indifference to human life. His conduct here is also RECKLESS as outlined above. And his reckless conduct, while demonstrating a depraved indifference to human life caused the death of ERIC GARNER.
- AGAIN, AN INVESTIGATION IS UNNECESSARY!! THE VIDEO CLEARLY SHOWS EVERY ELEMENT OF THE CRIME.
alice auaa designs do not merely categorize duality, such as beauty and ugliness, and light and shadow, through a decadent and surreal filter based on the color black, but rather convey a mode of avant-garde and romanticism based on the endless motif of the time of life in everything (creation from destruction), and the elegance and eroticism that dwells in incommodiousness.